Delivering Turnkey Solutions in the Shop and Field
Platinum Arch brings experience, design, engineering expertise and passionate quality control to provide both shop and field tanks to customers in a variety of industries across the United States. We make liquid fertilizer and feed tanks for the agriculture industry, petroleum and gas tanks for the energy industry, asphalt tanks, water tanks and tanks for the timber industry.
Our shop fabricated tanks range in size from 1,500-gallons to 50,000-gallons and are constructed in our new state-of-the-art facility in Stillwater, Oklahoma. When the tanks are complete, Our central location in Stillwater, Oklahoma makes us ideal for providing lower shipping costs to both coasts—and all points in between.
- Carbon steel and stainless F & D heads
- Carbon steel and stainless steel cone bottoms
- Skirted and elevated tanks with legs
- Internal and external coatings
- Standard carbon and stainless steel heating coils
- Carbon and stainless bayonet heating systems
- Mixer structure
- Insulation (mineral wool, foam glass)
- Cage ladders, platforms, perimeter handrails, and catwalk systems.
"All Platinum Arch employees followed our safety rules and communicated very well on work to be done. Got with our management with questions if production was to be slowed or shut down for planning. Great Job!!" - Jeff Whitaker, Stella Jones
On Site Tank Fabrication / Field Tanks
We manufacture and construct tanks up to 7,000,000 gallons in the field at your site. All projects are managed and completed to our demanding safety and quality standards.
Whether your tank is certified API 650 or API 653, Platinum Arch will meet all code and operational requirements. Just tell us what you need and we will make it happen.