Platinum Arch Safety Culture
Our Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Vision and Objective: We are committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, our customers, and preserving the environment in the communities where we do business. One of our core values is making HSE personal - We take personal responsibility for our safety and personal ownership of our impact on the environment. Platinum Arch strives to continually improve our HSE process to achieve an incident-free workplace.
At Platinum Arch, we believe that all injuries and accidents are preventable. Every employee is responsible not only for their own safety but for the safety of all those around them. Our goal is to develop a culture where making safe and environmentally conscious decisions is an everyday behavior for all employees.
Our HSE Principles:
- Value human life above all else and mitigate risks accordingly
- Comply with all HSE laws and set higher standards for ourselves when unacceptable risks are identified
- Maximize transparency reporting by accurately measuring and analyzing our performance
- Do not compromise HSE for the sake of profit or production
- Become actively engaged in the communities where we do business
- Promote sustainable development by incorporating social responsibility, environmental renewal, and economic growth in our decision-making process
- Hold all employees accountable for implementation of our HSE vision, objective, and principles
In addition to the focus on how our people conduct themselves in the field, Platinum Arch takes safety to a higher level on all projects and in all Platinum Arch workplaces with trained employees tasked with continually observing and reporting on safety practices.